Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fools

A while ago, my husband told me about the coolest thing: people hacking construction signs. Well, I think so, anyway. The best (although most obvious) message is as below:


Yeah.

Since I heard about it, I've wanted to do it... I know, I'm horribly juvenile and irresponsible. With it being April 1st, my inclination is creeping back into my mind. Alas, my husband won't let me. With my luck, I would get caught and I'm not going to jail by myself. That means my terribly clever message isn't out there bewildering or enraging passersby. I'll just share it with you now (and if someone uses my message, please send me a photo, I don't mind living vicariously):

"NATIONAL CURFEW IN EFFECT REMAIN INDOORS"

1 comments:

Dee-Zigns Handcrafted Jewelry said...

This is hilarious! Must send to my sister's friend who is obsessed with zombie stuff.