Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Bad Sign?

I'm starting to think there may be something wrong with me. Perhaps the repetition of kids' shows daily is getting to my brain, or I'm being brainwashed by them. Maybe it's a normal progression of motherhood that you begin to memorize and enjoy all the theme songs and phrases your toddler does. In the case of Sesame Street I think I'm in an odd demographic where my I can enjoy parts of it along with my son because they're doing a spin-off of something I like.


For example, their rendition of "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White Ts as "I'm the Letter T". I'm starting to sing the song that way now. Scary. 



Or this take on Law & Order SVU: that is close to hilarious. Maybe I think so because I'm an avid SVU fan. 




I can justify singing along to Spongebob Squarepants... but why do I sing along with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? I maybe shouldn't think about it. 

0 comments: